NARCON 2017 Registration has reached 200 and has CLOSED.
Walk-in Registration will not be accepted.
To use the online registration website
- Click the “Register for NARCON-2017” button at the right and you will be taken into the registration site.
- Start with the “NARCON-2017 Registration” item, clicking it will open the registration page.
- Do not create an account (the “My Account” tab).
- The “Home” and “Shop” tabs go to the same place a display all the conference’s registration items.
- Pick and complete the items you want. They can be viewed in the “Cart” tab.
- When done, click the “Checkout” and follow the instructions. This site is using the NAR’s PayPal account to process credit and debit cards. A fee will not be charged to either the NAR or the registrant.
All attendees must register, either online or through the downloadable paper mail-in form, downloadable at the right.
Registration was limited to the first 200 to apply due to facility constraints.
Other advance registration deadlines:
- Banquet dinner ENDED on February 16.
- Sweatshirts Orders ENDED on January 22.
- The Event Rate for rooms at the Crown Plaza ENDED on February 2.
- The Aurora Flight Sciences Tour sign-up has CLOSED, we have reached the tour size limit.
- The Udvar Hazy Docent Tour sign-up has CLOSED. the tour group limit has been reached.
Students in teams that are registered for TARC 2017 may attend at no cost (the $5 fee will be refunded at registration check-in), but will have to pay for the banquet if they wish to attend.
If you have questions that this website does not answer, please contact the Conference Director, Trip Barber, at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.