H Waterloft Altitude
- Rocket must be single stage with one NAR-certified H-class motor.
- Payload is any brand of 500 mL plastic water bottle. Bottle must be full, sealed and remain intact. Cracked bottle leaking water will result in disqualification.
- Altimeter may be any brand that can be read or heard on the field.
- Highest altitude wins.
- Rocket may be any stable rocket, kit or scratch-built.
- Contestant must provide altimeter and water bottle.
- Unlimited attempts.
- After flight return rocket to the Syracuse Rocket Club tent. Open payload and remove water bottle in presence of judge. Present altimeter to judge for altitude recording.
- Competition runs 10:00 AM Saturday through close of range Thursday.
- Prizes for 1st and 2nd place will be awarded on Friday.
- Contest is open to any registered flyer who is certified L1 or higher.