2023 FAI World Championships for Space Models for Juniors and Seniors
and World Championship S2/P Challenge Cup
1-8 July, 2023
Austin, Texas, United States of America
The National Association of Rocketry, the world’s oldest and largest sport rocketry organization, in conjunction with the Academy of Model Aeronautics, is pleased to host the 2023 FAI World Championships for Space Models.
Organizers: The National Association of Rocketry in conjunction with the Academy of Model Aeronautics, sanctioned by the Fédération Aéronautique Internationale
Event Dates: 1 July through 8 July, 2023. Competition dates will be 3 July through 7 July, 2023.
Event Location: Austin metropolitan area, Texas, USA
- Altitude (S1A single stage for Juniors, S1B two stage for Seniors)
- Parachute Duration (S3)
- Rocket Boost Glider Duration (S4)
- Scale Altitude (S5B for Juniors, S5C for Seniors)
- Streamer Duration (S6)
- Scale (S7)
- Radio Control Rocket Glider (S8D for Juniors, S8E/P for Seniors)
- Helicopter Duration (S9)
- S2/P World Championships Open International Cup
For additional information, contact James Duffy at email@example.com.