The following disciplines will be flown at the 2023 FAI World Championships for Spacemodels.
- Altitude (S1A single stage for Juniors, S1B two stage for Seniors)
- Parachute Duration (S3)
- Rocket Boost Glider Duration (S4)
- Scale Altitude (S5B for Juniors, S5C for Seniors)
- Streamer Duration (S6)
- Scale (S7)
- Radio Control Rocket Glider (S8D for Juniors, S8E/P for Seniors)
- Helicopter Duration (S9)
- S2/P World Championships Open International Cup
Complete rules for each of these events may be found on the FAI website.
- Modifying an S4 motor pod for Estes 13mm motors
- Installing Estes igniters
- 40 mm airframe conversion tutorial