We have a fun event for you during NSL 2021. Get a spud and fly it!
- Target Altitudes are 2021′ or 20210’ AGL
- The winner is the closest, over or under. Prizes for First, Second, and third place per target.
- You must use a different spud each time. Pick up your spud from the provided supply/
- Flight must be normal. Contestants, not so much.
- Collect your spud at the event. Write your name and the current time on the spud with a sharpie.
- Prep your rocket. Watch thrust to weight ratios closely. Mark Spudnik Attempt # on your flight card.
- Fly the spud. Bring it back to the Directors of Spudlofting and Contest Sponsors, Joe Hinton and Jon Skuba at the Moto-Joe booth.
- Get your attempt and your altitude recorded in the official record book.
- You must get a differently sized potato each attempt. No cheating or manipulating.