- 26.1 Scope
- Cluster Altitude is comprised of six events open to single-stage model rockets. The purpose of this competition is to achieve the highest altitude.
- 26.2 Returns
- Following an official flight, the part of a Cluster Altitude entry that contains the motors shall be returned as recovered to verify that all motor cases have been retained. An ejected motor case shall result in a disqualification.
- 26.3 Ignition
- Air starts are prohibited.
- 26.4 Partial Ignition
- Partial cluster ignition must be deemed an official flight unless disqualified for other safety reasons by the RSO.
- 26.5 Classes
- The following six classes of Cluster Altitude are established:
Class Name 1/8A x 2 Motor 1/4A x 2 Motor 1/2A x 3 Motor A x 4 Motor B x 5 Motor C x 6 Motor