vNARCON 2024 will feature a Research and Development Competition based, with a few modifications, on Section 62 in the Model Rocketry Sporting Code.
- You do not need to be an NAR member to enter; however, you must register for vNARCON.
- Competitors in A (individuals and teams, ages 0-14), B (individuals and teams, ages 15-22), C (individuals age 23 and older), and D (teams ages 23 and older) Division are invited to enter.
- R&D reports must be submitted to the NAR website using the Submission form listed below no later than midnight, Eastern Standard Time, Friday, January 5, 2024.
- Those selected by the judges to compete for the top places will be notified by Friday, January 19, 2024.
- These persons will give a 10 minute on-line talk with 5 minutes reserved for questions first from the judges and then participants during vNARCON either Friday, January 26 or Saturday, January 27.
- Awards (medals) will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each Division and will be announced near the end of vNARCON on Sunday, January 28, 2024. Cash prizes may be awarded to one or more outstanding entries at the discretion of the judges. Reports selected for an on-line talk will be archived and made available at the NAR members-only R&D project repository on the NAR web site.
Please read carefully Section 62 of the Model Rocket Sporting Code for additional information on qualifications for entry and how to prepare an R&D report.
Please contact Joyce Guzik if you have questions.
Submit your R&D report here. For best results, make sure that your files are saved in a low resolution .pdf format. This system will not accept files over 20 megabytes in size. If you are having trouble with this form, please use the link at the bottom to email your report.