US Team Flyoffs
The members of the Team representing the United States at the 2023 FAI World Championships for Spacemodels will be finalized at an event held during NARAM in July 2022.
Complete information concerning the US Team selection process can be found in the most recent Team Bulletin. US Internats community member Dave Zuchero has assembled a great roadmap for anyone wishing to participate in the US Team Flyoffs.
Extensive information about international spacemodeling competition (including construction techniques and competition strategies) is available here. Recent video presentations at vNARCON 2022 are available on YouTube:
- “Building Paper Rockets” by Steve Kristal
- “Flying the S4 Rocket Glider Event” by Chris Flanigan
- “Streamer and Parachute Duration Secrets” by Steve Kristal
- “Helicopter Duration International Style” by Trip Barber
- “Creating Lightweight Fiberglass Tubes” by James Duffy (S5 Scale Altitude focused)
- “Fabrication of Lightweight Fiberglass Body Tubing” by Terrill Willard (S3/6/9 focused)
- “Flight Testing in The American Rocketry Challenge” by Trip Barber (S2/P focused)
- “Building the Estes 1/100 Scale Saturn 1B” by James Duffy (S7 focused)