North Coast Cup 2020
North Coast Cup 2020 Bulletin #1
An FAI-Sanctioned World Cup Spacemodeling Competition
June 24-26, 2020
Geneseo, NY USA
Sanctioned by: Federation Aeronautique Internationale, World Cup event
Matt Steele, Contest Director
63 E 11400 S #203
Sandy, UT 84070
World Cup Events: S4A, S6A, S8E/P, S9A
Open International Event: S2/P, S3A
Contest Rules: An FAI license (from any NAC) is required to fly the World Cup.
$80.00 NARAM-62 North Coast Cup and NARAM Sport Flying
$120.00 NARAM-62 North Coast Cup and NARAM Contest Flying
Flying Site: NARAM Launch Site, Geneseo, NY
Jury President: Taras Tataryn (CAN)
Jury: Ed Pearson (USA)
Range Safety Officer: Nick Nowak (USA)
- Events S3A, S4A, S6A, and S9A will be flown with 1/2A motors ONLY.
- Motors will be provided to contestants at the meet for S3A, S4A, S6A, S9A and S8E/P. The motors provided will be: 1/2A3-4T, 1/2A3-2T, and E6-RCT
- Motors for S2/P must be NAR safety certified and contain less than 30 gm of propellant.
- Only Adrel altimeters can be used for S2/P.
- Adrel altimeters will be available for rental for a $80 refundable deposit, or competitor can supply their own.