Date(s) - 10/24/21
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Washington County Fairgrounds
Latitude / Longitude:
Note: this launch is primarily intended as a rain-date for the 10-23-2021 launch.
ASTRE will provide:
* power, launch controller, and basic (1/8″ and 3/16″ rod) launchers,
* measurement devices (gram scale and calipers),
* PerfectFlite FireFly altimeter (for ASTRE members),
* contest paperwork.
The contestant must provide:
* contest-certified altimeter for altitude events (if not using an ASTRE FireFly),
* NAR standard payload or egg for payload events,
* specialized launchers (towers, pistons, etc.) if desired.
Due to COVID-19, this launch is limited to ASTRE members and their guests. See the website or contact the contest director for more information.
For more details, see:
Sponsor Type: NAR SectionSponsor: ASTRE #471
Event Director: Jeff Vincent | email@example.com | 518-439-2055
NRC Events: All NRC Events
Non-NRC Events: No Events Specified
Return to Calendar