To use the online registration website
- Notice: Pay it Forward by volunteering for a one shift of range duty, it is appropriate and the responsible thing to do. Volunteers who cover more than one shift get some special privileges. Please check out our Volunteer Schedule. Note the codes to the corresponding volunteer spots of your choosing. Enter the code within Range Duty—First, Second, and Third choice when registering. For example, to choose a range duty of Pad Support on Saturday, May 23, from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 Noon, the code would be 223G. Please remember that your choices don’t guarantee you that position.
- Click the “Register for NSL-2020” button at the right and you will be taken into the registration site.
- The “Home” and “Shop” tabs go to the same place and display all of the registration items.
- Do not try to log in to your account (the “My Account” tab).
- Pick and complete the items you want. They can be viewed in the “Cart” tab.
- When done, click the “Checkout” and follow the instructions. This site is using the NAR’s PayPal account to process credit and debit cards. A fee will not be charged to either the NAR or the registrant.
Online registration continues through Friday May 8, 2020. Remember to sign up for a volunteer slot (or two). After May 8 you must register at the field. Bring cash or check because we will not have credit card processing on site.
- Regular Registration is open through Friday May 8, 2020. After that, you must register at the launch site.
- Within 10 days of registration you will receive an email confirmation.
- Check the schedule page to find out where to pick up your registered flyer packet, or to complete on-site registration.