NAR Junior members: Have you done a science fair project that involves model rocketry? If so, you can enter your project into the NAR Junior Member Science Fair Contest. Up to six winners will receive free NAR membership renewals including First Class delivery of Sport Rocketry magazine! If you don’t have a science fair project involving model rocketry, start thinking ahead to next year, because the NAR will run this same contest next year.
- The contest is open to NAR Junior members.
- Any science fair project involving model rocketry or high power rocketry is eligible to enter. The project can be a study of some aspect of rocketry, or it can be a project that utilizes rockets as a testing or data collection tool. Projects entered in a previous year’s contest are not eligible for entry in this year’s contest.
- Submissions should include photographs of your science fair report and display graphics. Include whatever material you feel will help the judges to better evaluate your project. A photograph of yourself by your science fair display or conducting your rocketry project would be appreciated, but is not required.
- Entries will be judged on Research Value and Originality, Scientific Thought and Engineering Goals, Organization and Thoroughness, Effort, and Clarity.
- Membership renewals won in the contest are not transferable to other persons.
- All Junior members who enter the contest will be listed in Sport Rocketry magazine.
- You retain any copyright and commercial rights to your projects. You grant the NAR the right to publish your project in any of its publications. The entry materials become the property of the NAR and cannot be returned.
- Deadline for entry (by postmark) is June 30. (We will run the contest again next year, so start thinking ahead!)
- Please email your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include your name, NAR number, address, phone number, and email address.
Gallery of Some Past Winner Photos