Elevate Your Grant Writing:
An Estes Education Workshop
- Date: April 3
- Time: 4pm MST
- ***1hr 15 minutes
- Registration Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUlf-uprTMoHdF0GEq_aB-_DvyrrJZfff8s
- Presenter: Nicole Sjoblom
- Co- Presenters:
- Estes: Nicole Freyschlag
- NAR Representative: Claude Maina (confirmed)
- AIAA Representative: Jake Williams (confirmed)
- Education Support: Nicole Bayeur
- Marketing Support: Jordan Lynch
- Creative Support: Aaron Berndt
Join us for our spring grant writing workshop! The goal of this session is for participants to develop a deeper understanding of grants and their applications, as well as collaborate with Estes Education and peers to workshop grant ideas. Participants will have the opportunity to begin writing an outline for their next grant proposal. We are also delighted to include the AIAA and NAR (they have their own grants you can apply for!) as part of the discussion. Whether this will be your first grant application or your fifty-first, all are welcome!
Note that participants will have the best experience if they attend live and have access to a computer. However, an adapted recording will be available for those that miss the workshop.
Who Is This Training For?
This training is for anyone interested in learning more about grants and how to write them, and is ready to workshop ideas. Participants can include, but are not limited to, teachers, administrators, non-profit executives, and youth program leaders.