- No one without a NARAM name badge is allowed past the spectator barrier.
- The NAR will host a Sport Launch area with pads set up to the north of the Contest Range. The Sport Range will be managed by SCORE, the site host club.
- An FAA Waiver will be in place to fly up to 10,000 feet AGL.
- Pads will be available with all standard rod and rail sizes up to 1.5″ rail.
- Staff on hand can certify you for both NAR and TRA L1 & L2 (including administration of Level 2 tests).
- Work with your TAP or L3CC if you are going after your L3 certification at NARAM 60.
- Flights up to complex M and simple N motors can be accommodated.
- If questioned, fliers must provide evidence that any high-powered rocket that they present for flight will not exceed the 10,000-foot waiver ceiling limit in effect.
- No one under-age or not certified for the applicable motor impulse will be allowed past the safety check with a rocket containing a high power motor unless accompanied by an appropriately certified sponsor.
- All igniters for high power rockets will be installed only at the pad before the flight, They must be brought to the safety check in desk separately from, but along with the rocket.
- Sensitive igniters (such at “electric match” and” flash bulb” ) must be shorted out until hooked up to the range launch control system at the pad.
- Altimeters with ejection charges are not to be powered up until the rocket is at the pad and raised for flight .
- All motors must be currently certified to be flown on the NARAM field.