NAR Extracurricular Activity Grant
National Association of Rocketry Extracurricular Activity Grant (EAG) Eligibility Requirements (application below)
- Applicant must be a member or representative of an organization providing educational activities for children.
- Eligible organizations are schools and organizations, for example, NAR Sections, 4-H, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Civil Air Patrol, Challenger Centers, museums, etc. that provide extracurricular educational activities involving model rocketry.
- NAR Extracurricular Activity Grants are not to be used to sponsor or support Team America Rocketry Challenge (TARC) teams, NASA Student Launch, or similar national contest events.
- You must be willing to have your brief activity description (see page 2 of the application form) posted on the NAR web page.
- You must be willing to submit a link to resources on your web site that can be cited on the NAR web site, and/or an article for the NAR Educators Newsletter, and possibly for the NAR magazine Sport Rocketry. The article can be about a past activity. Our newsletter and magazine editors are available for assistance as necessary. (If you are a multiple award recipient, this requirement is waived.)
Note: We encourage you to partner with your local NAR section for additional support.
National Association of Rocketry – ExtracurricularActivityGrant Requirements in PDF form
Application, please submit by June 1 (alternate forms below)
National Association of Rocketry – EAG Application (pdf)